Cloud Concept Egypt LLC owns and is responsible for the masharee3.com website ("Site") (referred to herein as "Masharee3"). The information on the Site has been prepared by Masharee3 for general informational purposes as a service to its visitors. Use of the Site is expressly subject to this Masharee3 User Agreement ("Agreement"). By using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by its terms. If you do not agree to its terms, please do not use the Site.
- Products and Services Provided by Masharee3. Masharee3 offers various products and services on the Site ("Products and Services"). Any and all Products and Services are subject to unique user agreements that will be presented to users during enrollment for the Products and Services ("Products and Services Agreements"). Masharee3 does not provide any guarantees, representations, or the like, except as provided in the Products and Services Agreements.
- Copyright. The materials on the Site are the exclusive property of Masharee3, copyrighted by Masharee3, and are protected by Egypt Copyright Laws and international treaties. Masharee3 reserves all rights in the Site and its content, not expressly granted herein.
- Trademark. Masharee3 and SMBeez are service marks and trademarks of Masharee3. Other marks, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, and scripts noted on the Site are Masharee3's service marks, trademarks, and trade dress and are the sole and exclusive property of Masharee3. Masharee3's service marks, trademarks, and trade dress may not be used in any manner. All other trademarks not owned by Masharee3 that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
- Permission of Use. By using our services, you confirm that you have the right to post vacancies and other advertisements on behalf of your organization and the right to represent your company with regards to online services we provide. You also agree that we may use 3rd party channels and websites to market your job vacancies, advertisements, and hiring needs.
- Links. The Site may contain links to other websites. Any such links do not represent an endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of the material on and/or generally of such website(s).
- Payment and Refund Policy. If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis, you agree to pay the applicable fees for the Services as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the date you cancel your subscription to our Services. Monthly subscription fees are fully refundable, only within 14 days from purchase if no CV search or job posting has been used. There are no refunds for partially used services or subscription periods. You also acknowledge that Masharee3 services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Service.
- DISCLAIMER. THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. Masharee3 DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FROM ANY INACCURACIES CONTAINED ON THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE OR ITS EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS PROVIDED ON, OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO, THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Masharee3 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF ANY OF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OF THE PROVISIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY NOT YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Modifications. Masharee3 may make changes to the Site at any time and by posting notice of a new version of the Agreement on the Site.
- Applicable Law. Any disputes arising out of the use of the Site shall be governed by the laws of Egypt, without regard to any conflict of laws principles, and any proceedings shall solely be brought in Cairo, Egypt.
- Entire Agreement. This Legal Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Masharee3 and any users of the Site, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings, and representations with respect to the information on and the use of the Site.
- We may update this User Agreement to reflect changes to our terms and conditions without prior notice.
Information Collection & Use
In order to use this Website, you must first complete the registration form. During registration you are required to provide us with contact information such as your name, email address, trade license number, and a password. We use this information to create and manage your account for you.
Communications from the site
We will send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. We will send you emails regarding press releases or blog posts that have been posted to the site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We will share your personal information with the following:
- Companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as processing your payment or offering customer service.
- Sellers expressing interest in your projects
- Buyers expressing interest in your services
- Marketers interested in promoting to you
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If Masharee3 is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email or prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
Links to Other Sites